2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be? In my childhood- no clue. As a young adult (in my 20's) I would have loved to do the whole slutty Halloween costume thing. Reason being I'm fast approaching 44 (in like 2 days). At my age, even if you have the body, you still look ridiculous wearing a skimpy costume. My point is - take advantage of it while you can because before you know it you will be old. And saggy. Like me. ;)
3. Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures) I hardly ever dress up but the year John and I started dating (2008) I made my own witch costume (only mildly slutty and extremely cute) from thrifted finds. Photo shown above... It's blurry but I still love the shot.
4. Favorite Halloween Candy? It's all good. Unless it's old... Then your house gets egged.
5. Favorite Halloween Memory? I have several - the first time I took each of my children out trick or treating, Halloweens hanging out in my ex father-in-laws car port (with the entire neighborhood) grilling up delicious food and drinking cold beers and, of course, the memory of my first Halloween with John.
6. Whats your favorite scary movie? The Evil Dead (anything with Bruce Campbell because he is AWESOME!!!)
Linking up with: